Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lisa Needs...


Okay, so my friend Heather (who is a regular blogger too) did this "needs" gig for a post not long ago. You go to the Google website, enter your name and then enter the word "needs" after it. You list the first 10 responses that come up. I nearly wet my pants from laughing so hard when I read mine. Here they are...

1. Lisa needs braces. I spent three years in those dang things. Yes three years, but that's because I skipped appointments all the time. Did I mention that I didn't wear my retainer after I got my braces off? My teeth shifted on the bottom and guess what, I need braces again! Who knew prophecy could appear on Google.
2. Lisa needs new concealer. Dude, I just bought new concealer and I'm allergic to it.
3. Lisa needs a new house. No sh** Sherlock. Although, one could derive a spiritual message from this. Not long ago I did need a new home and God provided a great one.
4. Lisa needs to be on "Big Brother." Right. I need that I like I need a hole in my head. I thought reality TV was a thing of the past. Apparently not.
5. Lisa needs to get a life. I can't respond to this.
6. Lisa needs new underwear. Did you know there is a lingerie designer named Lisa Norman?
7. Lisa needs to be useful, not popular. Can't I be both?
8. Lisa needs a personal chef. This directly relates to the 9th Lisa need...
9. Lisa needs to get back in skinny jeans. Need I say more?
10. Lisa needs to get drop kicked into this century. I'm a Norman, what can I say. My father still uses a wind-up clock because digital confuses him AND he still uses VHS. At least I am further along than that!

My personal favorite "need" is the skinny jeans. If I could just cease my addiction to ice-cream, chocolate, and Chick-Fil-A, I would be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment